Closure stopper with injection port
IN-Stopper is a male luer lock closing cone with injection port for intermittent injections through injection membrane. It closes female accesses and offers a needle access via an injection membrane, e.g. to an infusion solution and has got a smooth, hygienic outer surface.
- Smooth, hygienic outer surface. Offers a needle access via a membrane, which is not made with Latex.
- Not made with DEHP
- Not made with Latex / Natural rubber
- Not made with BPA
- Not made with PVC
- IN-Stopper can be used with alcohol and lipids
- IN-Stopper are non-toxic and non-pyrogenic
- Easy and convenient in handling. Five insertions possible.
- Priming volume: 0.20 ml
- Shelf life: 60 months
- Pressure resistance: 2 bar
- The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age-related limitations. IN-Stopper can be used for adults, pediatric and neonates.