Adapters are used to connect female luer connections to other female connections or male luer connection to other male luer connections. These devices are compatible with luer accesses.
Adapters join different fittings that normally cannot be combined, like two syringes.
- Not manufactured with BPA
- Not manufactured with DEHP
- Not manufactured with Latex / Natural rubber
- Not manufactured with PVC
- Combifix Adapters can be used with alcohol and lipids
- Combifix Adapters are non-toxic and non-pyrogenic
- Combifix Adapters are pressure resistant up to 2 bar
The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age-related limitations. Combifix Adapters can be used for adults, pediatric and neonates.