Universal Closing Stopper
Combi-Stoppers are closing cones with luer lock fitting male and female. They are universally suitable for sterile closing of all open male or female luer lock and luer slip connections and provide a contact-free luer taper.
- The Combi-Stoppers are made of Polyethylene
- For closing infusion systems, e.g., syringes, IV-sets or IV-catheters
- Can be used for male and female luer accesses.
Easy access for Luer-Slip and Luer-Lock connections
Sterile closing of all kinds of open IV-accesses in IV-Sets and of pre-filled syringes.
- Not manufactured with BPA
- Not manufactured with DEHP
- Not manufactured with Latex / Natural rubber
- Not manufactured with PVC
- Combi-Stoppers can be used with alcohol and lipids
- Combi-Stoppers are non-toxic and non-pyrogenic.
Combi-Stoppers are pressure resistant up to 2 bar.
- Available in red, blue and white
- Box of 100 pcs
The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age-related limitations. Combi-Stoppers can be used for adults, pediatric and neonates.