Topical irrigation solution
Sterile and pyrogen-free.
The containers and volumes which are used are as follows:
- Ecotainer® PP bottle 250, 500, and 1000 ml
- Ecolav® PE squirt tube 100 ml
Ecotainer® - suitable sizes to meet storage and usage needs
- Color coded screw caps for easy differentiation
- A comfortable grip and excellent non-drip pouring characteristics.
- A graduation scale supports volume measurement
Ecolav® - easy to handle and time saving
- Precise and direct irrigation with the spray nozzle
- Immediate use after opening via the twist off cap and hence time-saving in the irrigation process.
- Reduce wastage with small volume container for eye, nasal and wound irrigation.
- Moistening of tissue and cleansing of the operating area during surgical procedures
- Rinsing of wounds in the event of injuries and burns
- Moistening of wound tamponades, cloths, bandages and dressings
- Cleansing of operating instruments and accessories
- For filling respiratory air humidifiers
- Irrigation of the eyes and noses